June 20, 2010

Breakfast With the Best Dad in the World


Father's Day 2010!




With the help of my sister-in-law, boyfriend, brother and this lovely blogger, we created a breakfast fit for a king this morning. The amazing breakfast included buttermilk pancakes, red velvet pancakes, eggs, bacon, and apple sausage patties. My pancakes didn't turn out as great as the ones on i am mommy, but I did my best and the red velvet pancakes were sorta red.



After breakfast shot of my boyfriend, Jim; me; my dad; my sister-in-law, Alicia; and my brother, Michael.

You're probably thinking that our Father's Day breakfast wasn't too healthy. Well, you're right! But you know what? Who cares?! On the weekends I kind of say, "The heck with it," and eat whatever comes into sight. Think about it, would you rather be happy and healthy or SUPER DUPER skinny and sad? I for one would like to be happy and healthy, which means I splurge on the weekends, but that's doesn't mean I eat a whole cake on Saturdays and Sundays! Maybe just a whole pizza :o) Just kidding!

Enjoy your weekends and don't say no to things you love! Never say no to something you enjoy eating or you will end up hating yourself. Just eat in moderation and know when you're full. That's what I do and it has been working great for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment